Check this page to stay up-to-date with our status as we regather in-person and online.
10am – Worship Service
Doors open 20 minutes before service start
10a – Worship Service
Kids will be invited to their respective classes before the sermon.
Nursery for birth – 35 months is available all service.
Friday at 7pm
Fortress Youth is for Middle & High School students. More info available on the Fortress website.
Working together to stay healthy
- All seats will allow for social distancing. There is a section specifically marked “Adults Only” for those that would prefer to not have children in the immediate area.
- Nursery is available. Kids age 3 – 5th Grade will be invited to their classes after our music portion of the service.
- Offering buckets will be placed along the front of the stage at the beginning of worship, and people may give as an act of worship at any time during the music portion of the service.
Masks & Social Distancing
- Please maintain a 6ft distance from others. If you cannot maintain the distance please wear a mask.
- Please sit only in designated areas, and do not remove signs or barriers marking certain rows and seats.
- Please respect others by avoiding handshakes and hugs.
- According to the CDC, if you are at higher risk for severe illness, you should avoid large public gatherings. People at higher risk for severe illness include adults 65 or older and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions.
- Common areas will be regularly sanitized.
- Additional personnel is assigned to sanitize all touchpoints throughout the building. (There are detailed and visible checklists located in the restrooms and the family room)
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use throughout the building.
- Seating areas will receive extra attention before and after each service.
Please call the church office (941) 957.3333 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand how hard this season has been and we’re praying for God’s guidance and wisdom in all of the choices we face in the weeks ahead.
If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent.
Psalm 91:9-10 [NIV]