Check this page to stay up-to-date with our status as we regather in-person and online.
9am – Adult Only Service
11am – Family Service
Doors open 10 minutes before service start
11a – Family Service
FOB Kids ministry will not be meeting in person during Step 1. Busy Boxes will be provided for families during service. Online resources will be available on our Kids Page.
11a – Family Service
Fortress will not be meeting in person during Step 1. Students can engage online by visiting the Fortress website.
Working together to stay healthy
- When you arrive on campus, there will be one point of entry, please follow signs to use the East Entrance.
- Family groups will enter one by one and be seated in the sanctuary.
- The Family Room is closed at this time.
- The chair rows will be labeled “9 AM” and “11 AM” alternating from one row to the next so that only half the rows are available for each service. Each service will have unused chairs to sit in.
- Kids and Youth will attend the 11 am service. Nurseries and kids church will resume at a later date.
- Offering buckets will be placed along the front of the stage at the beginning of worship, and people may give as an act of worship at any time during the music portion of the service.
- Please maintain a 6ft distance from others.
- Please sit only in designated areas, and do not remove signs or barriers marking certain rows and seats.
- Please respect others by avoiding handshakes and hugs.
- Take reasonable precautions to maintain social distancing.
- According to the CDC, if you are at higher risk for severe illness, you should avoid large public gatherings. People at higher risk for severe illness include adults 65 or older and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions.
- Common areas will be regularly sanitized.
- Additional personnel is assigned to sanitize all touchpoints throughout the building. (There are detailed and visible checklists located in the restrooms and the family room)
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use throughout the building.
- Seating areas will receive extra attention before and after each service.
Please call the church office (941) 957.3333 or email: email@example.com
We understand how hard this season has been and we’re praying for God’s guidance and wisdom in all of the choices we face in the weeks ahead.
If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent.
Psalm 91:9-10 [NIV]