Our Mission & Beliefs
We all come from different families but when we come together, we are a big family. Family watches out for each other, takes care of each other, and loves one another! 1 Peter 1:22 says it best,
“You were cleansed from your sins when you obeyed the truth, so now you must show sincere love to each other as brothers and sisters. Love each other deeply with all your heart.”
To love God,
and Make Disciples
We’ve been doing that now for over 40 years. We look forward to meeting new people, building strong relationships, and making a difference in our community and world together.
If you plan to visit, please see our Welcome Team in our Family Room, they will be happy to serve you some free donuts and coffee (on Sundays) and point you in the right direction.
Our Core Values
Our Commitment to God
“And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment.” Mark 12:30
Our Commitment to One Another
“Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer; distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality.” Romans 12:9-13
Our Commitment to Spiritual Growth
“For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love.” 2 Peter 1:5-7
Our Commitment to Serve &
Share the Gospel
“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit regenerates, forever indwells, and graciously equips the Christian for Godly living and for service. Subsequent to our conversion, the Spirit desires to fill, empower, and anoint believers for ministry and witness.
- We believe that signs and wonders, as well as all the gifts of the Spirit described in the New Testament, are operative today and are designed to testify to the presence of the kingdom and to empower and edify the Church to fulfill its calling and mission.
- We believe that water baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper are the two ordinances of the Church to be observed until the time of Christ’s return.
- We believe that the local church is God’s primary instrument through which God is fulfilling His redemptive purposes in the earth. To equip the saints for the work of ministry, God has given the Church apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers. We also affirm the priesthood of all believers and the importance of every Christian being joined with and actively involved in a local church.
- We believe that God has called the Church to preach the Gospel, and work to meet the needs in our city, our nation, and world. This ministry is an expression of the heart of the Lord Jesus Christ and is an essential part of the kingdom of God.
- We believe that purity is essential and that all Christian believers must abstain from adultery, fornication, incest, homosexuality, being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or other practices forbidden by Scripture.
- We believe that heaven is the glorious eternal home of born-again believers (John 14:1-3) and hell is a place of eternal torment for all who reject Christ as their Savior. (Mark 16:16, Rev. 20:10, 15).
- We believe that Godly relationships are essential to growing in our faith. Therefore, we will speak the truth in love, see the best in others, and always work to resolve conflict, as evidence to others of our faith in Christ.