All women of all ages are invited to come to our Tuesday Meetings either in the morning or evening times. We are always doing new studies that pertain to us as women, mothers, daughters, sisters and friends. Come to a group to find out what we are learning this Fall!
- Morning Edition: Tuesdays, 9:30 AM to 12 PM in the Upper Room
- Mom’s Group: Tuesdays, 9:30 AM to 12 PM in the Hospitality Room, Childcare Available, All ages including a Homeschool Room
- Evening Edition: Tuesdays, 7 PM to 9 PM in the Lobby.
- Sarasota Stitchers: All who have an interest in quilting, crocheting, knitting, cross stitching, or other handwork, join us! This is a nice group for fellowship and friendship. Led by Susan Yoder on Wednesdays, 9:30 AM.
- Prayer & Expository Bible Study: Join us as we fellowship, study the Word, and pray. Led by Pastor Don on Tuesdays, 6 AM in the Hospitality Room.
- Men’s Breakfast: Once a month men come together for a full breakfast ($5 a person). Look for the next event in your bulletin on Sunday Morning, and don’t forget to sign-up!
- Men’s Basketball Group: Open to all Men of any age. Just come and have a fun time out in the courtyard area, near the playground. This group meets the second Tuesday of every month from 7-9 PM.
(age 35 and older)
Second and Fourth Saturday each month at 7 PM
Join “Single Purpose” for movie nights, teachings, praise and worship and much more. Single Purpose also meets with Sarasota’s Singles Reaching Singles in Christ Ministry. Single Purpose is led by a team. For more information, contact Pam Stoll or the church office.
SENIORS (age 50 and older)
Third Monday each month at 7 PM
J.O.Y. (Just Older Youth) Group hosts a Game Night in Room ABC. Bring your favorite games and a friend or two! J.O.Y. Group game night is overseen by Gary and Mary Francisco. **We encourage seniors to join in the Men, Women’s and other Community Groups as well.
Wednesdays 7-8:30 PM
Married couples of all ages meet together on Wednesday nights after dinner and other times during the week in a variety of settings. They also offer counseling to help marriages. The Couples’ Ministry offers many activities, such as Quarterly Date Nights, Valentine Dinner parties, Christmas parties, and more. Clay and Elaine McFarland head up this ministry overall while others head up various other couples groups.